OPC UA aggregation server with IoT connection.
edgeAggregator provides a powerful OPC UA data integration layer combined with a modern Docker based IoT edge solution. Users implement flexible solutions with the OPC UA aggregation server that combine the various OPC UA servers of the automation level with their associated address spaces and make the data available to the IT applications via a consistent OPC UA interface. The interface abstraction of edgeAggregator enables continuous adaptation and scaling of IoT solutions based on OPC UA and MQTT throughout the entire lifecycle. Users thus gain a high degree of flexibility while significantly reducing integration and configuration costs. edgeAggregator covers the full range of OPC UA and MQTT security functions and allows the implementation of a state-of-the-art security solution. The application can be easily configured locally via an integrated web interface.
- Support of all security functions of OPC UA and MQTT
- Provision of different data for various users and applications
- Support for multiple OPC UA endpoints (client or server) each with their own certificates
- Filtered access depending on IP address (White List / Black List for OPC UA endpoints)
- Detection of DoS (Denial of Service) attacks on OPC UA authentication
Data aggregation and interface abstraction
- Aggregation of data from multiple sources in a server (aggregation of the OPC UA namespace)
- Application access to aggregation servers, not to many individual data sources
- Extensive and flexible OPC UA Service-based address space filtering, down to OPC UA Item level
- Reduced configuration effort (Configuration not required individually for each OPC UA data source and each OPC UA Client)
- Common, stable OT interfaces for different IT applications
- Adaptations in the automation network transparent for IT applications
- Decoupling of investment decisions in IT and OT environment
Solutions for Edge Architectures
- Edge solution with features and benefits identical to those resulting from using central cloud platforms
- Operation of local clients (e.g. for Edge Analytics) parallel to cloud-based applications possible
- Start with a small edge-based IoT solution, later adaptation and expansion over time possible
- No ratings found yet!