Softing Industrial Automation GmbH
App to connect to Modbus TCP devices.
- Easy access to data from Modbus TCP controllers via OPC UA and MQTT
- Local configuration via web interface or remote configuration via REST API
Access to data in Modbus controllers by OPC UA clients
- Access to Modbus controls, e.g. from Schneider Electric, Wago, Beckhoff, Phoenix Contact, etc.
- Integration of higher-level management systems such as ERP, MES or process visualization via integrated OPC UA server
- Standardized OPC UA communication for data integration or for data exchange with other apps
- Suitable for retrofit upgrades of existing systems, thus protecting previous investments
- Namespace configuration using a text file created by the user with standard Modbus syntax
- Creation of up to 20 Modbus-TCP connections with a container runtime
Easy cloud-driven or local deployment
- Simple data transmission to an MQTT broker using the MQTT publisher functionality for local or cloud-based solutions
- Recipe manager functionality for writing process data from the cloud to controllers (MQTT Subscriber)
- Licensing via Softing Floating Licence Server
Lightweight Flexible Container Solution
- Less resources plus increased scalability and flexibility
- Support of security standards as SSL/TLS, X.509 certificates, authentication and data encryption
- Highly flexible state-of-the-art application to be started or stopped immediately, if needed
- No ratings found yet!