OPC UA-Server ProDataX
Log in to view the prices
Baumüller opts for OPC UA (Open Platform Communications Unified Architecture) as an interface for the transmission of data between different nodes, e.g., visualization or edge controllers, etc. and to this end, has developed a new software tool for communication via the control technology through to the drive level: ProDataX.
Baumüller has now implemented the three most important parts of the extensive catalog of OPC UA Foundation specifications for its applications:
- DA (Data Access) for access to machine data and parameters
- Security via certificates, to ensure that only authorized nodes have access to the OPC UA server
- With OPC UA methods, the oscilloscope function of the Baumüller devices can also be used for other suppliers, for example
ProDataX provides an OPC UA server interface that can run not only on the Baumüller control hardware but also on standard PCs with the Windows operating system. ProDataX can be configured using the Baumüller programming/operating tools, ProMaster and ProDrive, and among other things, enables the provision of machine data in its own and external systems. If the user also wants to write data in the machine, this is available as an option. To do this, tailored or coordinated security solutions should be provided in the existing IT infrastructure.
- Store Name: Baumüller Marketplace
- Vendor: Baumüller Marketplace
- No ratings found yet!