Designing machines and systems to be future-proof and optimal for applications requires time, experience and is an intensive engineering process. In order to shorten the development time and bring the machine to the market as quickly as possible in a functionally reliable manner, innovative software tools for simulations such as MapleSim and MATLAB/Simulink are offered as engineering services at Baumüller.
Modeling and simulation can be used to design and simulate the optimum drive and automation components for different machines. The so-called digital twin maps the expected machine behavior already in the development stage, although the machine does not (yet) exist in reality. This significantly reduces not only the development time but also the effort required for commissioning. Software functionalities and controller algorithms can be tested on the virtual machine at an early stage. This means that design and systematic errors can be detected and corrected at an early stage.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Faster time-to-market: More efficient engineering, software can be tested on virtual machine during development phase (different configurations, different customer cycles)
- Optimization of the machine: Errors are corrected at an early stage and the interaction of the individual components is evaluated in advance
- Efficiency increase: Precision in the dimensioning of the electrical drive train through simulation of the entire system saves operating costs
- Store Name: Baumüller Marketplace
- Vendor: Baumüller Marketplace
- No ratings found yet!